Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Battle of San Jacinto

I have really enjoyed teaching Texas History this year. As a first year teacher, I have learned many things about teaching, student personality and various other areas related to education. However, the single most important thing I have learned is how teaching really is the best way  to learn. I have learned more this year about Texas History because of my desire to give the best I can to the students I teach.



The love learning has also inspired me to take a trip this summer to the more important places in Texas that involve Texas History. One of these places is the San Jacinto Monument and the birthplace of Texas. I am hoping to go this historical site this summer. 


3 comments:

  1. Joel I've enjoyed looking at your blog. I've learned so much about San Jacinto that I didn't know before. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel I've enjoyed looking at your blog. I've learned so much about San Jacinto that I didn't know before. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete